Thursday, March 23, 2006

A weekend to contemplate

I went on our youth retreat this weekend, and it was the coolest! Two things were really neat: One: is that it wasn't all hyped up at all, but more of a coffee shop hang out enviorment. That kind of thing sits well with me, and speaks alot to me. Cause it's not the hyped up weekend conferences that change our lives, it's the every day living your life and obedience to Jesus where we change and mature etc... The second thing was: We prayed! We had the leaders praying over all the youth and speaking prophedic words over us, it was so encouraging! Prayer is one thing I just love doing with my Youth Group. So thanks Ben, Andy and the rest! Ya'll come back now ya hear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Glad you had a good time. Nice blog!

Andrew J. Booth said...

Hey Larisa, thanks for your encouragement. And wonderful song last night - great work as usual.

May your blog grow just like Maria in S of M.