Wednesday, June 14, 2006

F.B.I agent or a donut filler? Hmm....

The other day Vanessa, and I were sitting around our dining room table talking to our Mom about what we wanted to do when we would grow up.......We both had the same ideas. We wanted to have a TV show called "Jane blonde" and be Private Investigators or F.B.I agents that do very cool stuff. I would never be a real P.I or agent in real life though, for it possesses to much of a risk, but on TV...Now that would be the ideal situation! Although if we're being honest with each other I must tell you that I don't know if I could act in front of a camera..Makes me feel a bit silly. Anyway we're sitting there talking to our Mom about this stuff, and we all pause, probably to take a drink of coffee or a bite of donut (this is the same day we got those jelly donuts from Richards Bakery...Remember a few posts ago?) And suddenly Vanessa pipes up and says "You know what I want to do? I want to be the person that squirts the jelly into the middle of the donut" It was classic ! I was a bit baffled, for she went from wanting to be an F.B.I agent to wanting to be a jelly squirter...What a switch! Not a day goes by where someone doesn't say "your funny!" to Van and I. What a life we lead. Gee whiz..

1 comment:

Larisa said...

I know! Call me fickle, but I wouldn't ever want to work in a bakery in fear of eating all that good food!