Tuesday, June 20, 2006

His Faithfulness

Hello Bloggers! I am blogging tonight to tell you about a wonderful thing that has happened in my song writing world. There is a song I started probably around three years ago, I started it at church one Sunday night, and it is taken out of psalm 37. I've had this chorus for a long time. The words are: "I will feed on his faithfulness, I will rest in his righteousness, I will feed on his faithfulness and truly I will be fed" I have tried and tried to write a verse to go with it, but seriously nothing ever fit...Until tonight! I was singing about thirsting for the Lord and seeing him (psalm 42, and 63) and it just flowed right into the chorus beautifully! I was so excited, so I got Vanessa and showed her, and she started playing this terrific tag that lead into the chorus. Now isn't that neat?

1 comment: