Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Vacation week

Well I'm sitting here drinking tropicana orange juice, listening to multiple conversations flow around me about books, and people from kendallville (don't ask me how that one got started!) I had forgotten how funny my sister and brother in law are....My goodness! The Rockies are great and beautiful. We went to old Colorado town this afternoon, it's a place with small shops that resemble the ones in the old west, back in the 1800's. We bought some great souvenirs there...We are official tourists. We also went to the garden of the gods which was massive! The rocks are so beautiful. Everything here is willi nilli, this is the Vacation life!

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Thanks ya'll,I did have a great time! Dawson is a cutie. We figured out if we have any problems from now on just blame it on the altitude.(cause when we were there, we'd say "I have a headache" and someone would reply "It's probably the altitude") Van and I got effected by it the most. We got so tired! It was beautiful though.