Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Weekend

Tomarrow is Easter and I am having a wonderful time celebrating it already! It seems like this whole week I have been busy thinking about something to do with Easter; whether to do with preperation for the Easter dinner, or maybe it's because I went to the Good Friday service at Church. So it seems like a longer weekend. The funny thing is after the Good Friday service, I would see people walking either out the door or out the parking lot, and would think "I should tell them goodbye- After all it is Easter weekend!" So out of the goodness of my heart I would yell "GOOD FRIDAY!" and I am sorry to say most people either ignored me (I don't think they knew I was talking to them) or give me this strange look and reply "Good Friday."
Ton's of great and I do mean great, things happened today. And one of them is this: I made a deep dark chocolate hersheys cake with german chocolate frosting! the best part about it: It's a BUNNY CAKE! And it is O so cute! I named him Henry (Don't think I am to weird, cause I know in your heart of heart's you name your bunny cakes too) and He's a wild bunny (His fur is very wild looking) He has green eyes that look kinda spacey (like a alien) and his teeth are nice and big and are kinda falling out (Vanessa says' they're like mine...) Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larisa said...

Me too Katie jo! Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

who is that cute brunnette i always see you with at church?

Larisa said...

tehehehe! Good one- my 2nd twin.
I missed you at church today! I can't believe you had to do nursery....how sad... O well!

Tell Larwell I said hello!