Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stereotype? No thanks!

Normally you nice friends of mine don't think I am a stereotype blonde ditz -cause I'm not. But I have to admit-today I did the funniest thing that seemed to be a bit too ditzy. I was with my Mom and we were going into the license branch to get a drivers manual...(I've been reading the wrong one all this time...We didn't think about getting a new one.) And we walked into the foyer of the building, and were about to go into the main place where people wait for their results, ect... To come in. So I look in through the glass door and see all these people sitting in chairs facing one another looking serious and professional, and I turn to my Mom and say very sincerely "We can't go in there! They're having a meeting!" Oh me, oh my, oh my, oh me.

7 comments:

Andrew J. Booth said...

classic, stuff like that happens to me all the time...think of it as sermon preparation material!!

Andrew J. Booth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew J. Booth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The thing is, you have nothing to worry about. We're twins, if you do something a little silly everyone won't even know who really did it. I know how this stuff works. It's a beauty!

Larisa said...

Nice perspective Andy!
I'll keep that in mind for my next "sermon"....

Anonymous said...

Oh girls, girls, girls, I love ya! You too Katie. Honestly if the three of you approached me and I had to guess who it was...I'd be at a loss. It could have been any one of you...or Andy for that matter! And ya gotta love that!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Guess what? I can get my license on Wednesday! i don't think I will though, cuz dad wants me to do some highway driving and a few other things before I get the license.