Monday, April 17, 2006

Jack the spiffy guy

The topic is Jack . Out of all my postings, this has to be the most important topic I am about to address. It is the best, the most significant, the most exellent, and the greatest.. It is the topic of Jack. Mine and Vanessa's NEW CAR! He's a honda! Accord. A true F.B.I-ish type of tranportation- Black, luxourious, and spiffy. Coming soon- to a neighborhood near you- Vanessa,Jack and I. Now I will cease and desist from my typing and let you enjoy spiffy Jack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car! Now all you need is a license to drive it. Better start studying.

Anonymous said...

Out of curiousity, how many FBI agents do you guys know who drive Honda Accords? Are you associating FBI with the fact that the car is black or the fact that it's a Honda? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

cassie, can't you just say is't a georgeous car and sign off? You make people think to much about the fact that FBI might not drive honda accords. (but they probably do.Think about it, they blend in with the rest of the world when their going undercover.)

Larisa said...

Oh I've been studying all right!
Not to sound vain...But I think I will be an excelent driver.

Cassie,Ben,y'all are old enough to teach us! When our Parents need a break We'll be sure to call you....

Anonymous said...

Girls, I would love to teach you to drive...I've taught many a friends of mine to drive...even manuals...we'll come out here to "God's country" and travel the roads!

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO jealous. My daddy used to have a honda accord. I think I'll probably end up driving the Grand Am, when dad buys his friends Michelle's car in May or something. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get to drive the new car... Anyway, whichever I drive, the name will be Clarise, cause my daddy has always called his cars girls. hahaha.