Monday, April 17, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things.....

My favorite TV show: Sue Thomas F.B.eye. You people out there who have not seen "Sue Thomas F.B.eye" are in for a treat! It is a phenomenal show about a deaf woman who works for the F.B.I by reading lips. They'll get criminals on tape, or She will work undercover and read what they are saying. What I love - is seeing the F.B.I swat team break into homes, warehouses, etc... yelling: "FREEZE F.B.I! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! KNEES TO THE GROUND!" It is terrific! The second thing I love is watching Jack (Sue's co-worker) and Sue together. They "like" each other, and are a very handsome couple, but the problem is- they barely communicate! O dear! Any time after working for days on a hard case, at the end of it all, the only thing they say is "Are you hungry?" After that, He'll walk her to her car, and say "Yeah...Well ...I should really be going.." And she'll reply "Yeah... Me too..." Last but not least, they all do these funny expressions! Like when they think about something, they'll twist their lips to one side of their face, or just stick them out. It's fantasticly(I don't know if that is even a word...) funny. All in all though, it is a great show. I love it! Yeah... Well I should really be going.....

No comments: