Thursday, April 06, 2006

Four things meme

  • A get-to-know-you meme:
  • Four jobs I've had:
  • Babysitter,Housecleaner, songwriter,landscaper
  • Four movies I'd watch over and over again:
  • Anne of green gables, Wild hearts can't be broken, The Sound of Music, Perfect harmony
  • Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, The Rockford Files, Macgyver, The Dick Van Dyke show
  • Four places I've lived:
  • Indiana, Killen Alabama (for a week)
  • Four websites I visit regularly:
  • Acpl.lib.in.us, Hccfw.com, My blog,Target.com
  • Four places I've been on vacation:
  • Campgrounds in Michigan, Beach in Mi., Farm in Alabama, My house?
  • Four foods I love:
  • Chinese hot and sour chicken, Crab rangoons, Cream cheese,Craisins and Ritz(ahh), Tacos!
  • Four places I'd like to go:
  • Nashville TN, South Carolina, Wales UK, A farm in Scottland
Alright, your turn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Larisa. I love your blog. It's really lovely. Thanks for giving me the address. I will check up on your page now and then and try to remember to leave a comment so you know I've been here. Much love.

Au Revoir!
Mademoiselle maddie

Larisa said...

Merci Madeline! Your comment leaves me with great joy and laughter. Your a star!